To start using Brainboard, you have either to:
Brainboard provides the following sign-in options:
- Email and password: enter your email address and provider a password.
- Single sign on (SS0): if SSO has been enabled to your organization, you will have your own tenant at Brainboard with a dedicated URL.
- You first login into your identity provider like Azure AD that will automatically authenticate you into Brainboard.
- If you already have an existing account before you setup the SSO, Brainboard will automatically migrate you into your tenant and is configured to have the right mapping of users and their roles.
- Sign in with Google and Microsoft: you can use Google or Microsoft to connect to Brainboard. You need to login to these platforms first.
The login is based on the email, so even if you register with email and password and change later to login with Google or Microsoft, you have access to the same account and you can retrieve your data unchanged.
If you have any question regarding the login or SSO configuration, please reach out to our support at